7th May 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 90% marks in 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam?

Hello everyone, I am a student of 10th standard of Tamil Nadu Board. I have got 62% marks in 9th standard. But I want to do more preparation because I want to get 90% marks in my 10th Board exam. So, I really need your help regarding some preparation suggestions which will helpful for me.

13th May 2019, 03:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% marks in 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam?

In order to get above 90% in your Tamil Nadu board examination, try to follow some below mentioned steps, and I am sure it will help you out;

> Make a proper time table of your daily routine by keeping your work and play time scheduled..
> Study those subjects first in which you are weak and which troubles you the most.
> If required get help from a private tutor or join a coaching institute.
> Keep a habit or revision.
> Clear your doubts as and when they occur, and never pile it up for future.
> Stay healthy, eat and sleep well.

Follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
14th May 2019, 10:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% marks in 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam?

How to Prepare for 10th Board Exams some tips are given below :-

1)Follow your Class Lessons. Class lessons are the best way to understand your syllabus systematically.

2)Organize your study space.

3)Solve Sample Papers.

4)Make Brief Notes.

5)Identify your Weaknesses.

6)Time Management.

7)Clear your basic concept.

8)Revision.

9)Stay Fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?