21st March 2016, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

How can i set a study routine for 3 months before the board exam?

Sir, i am a student of class 12th in chse odisha. I have not yet started preparation for the board examination. Sir can you please guide me regarding the set up of a study routine for preparation?

21st March 2016, 05:16 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i set a study routine for 3 months before the board exam?

If you follow given routine for three months, you can score better marks in 10+2 board exams in CHSE, Odisha.

1. Note down syllabus of all subjects of your board exams. For example if you are from science stream, you need to focus more on subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc.

As time is less, you need to work and study for at least 10-12 hours per day because you have to cover syllabus which is generally covered in 12 months with normal study of 5-6 hours.

Give four hours to Mathematics, study topics for 2 hours and practice for two hours, similarly study topics of Physics and Chemistry for two hours and practice questions for one year.

2. After completion of every week, revision of previous week must be done. Buy sample papers and question bank of previous years and in last month practice as much as possible.

3. In examination, write and present your answers and attempt each and every question.
21st March 2016, 10:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i set a study routine for 3 months before the board exam?

Tips to set up an effective study routine :-

- First chalk out the hours which you can devote to study.
- Keep an additional track of time when your concentration is high.
- Start with subjects in which you are weak. Understand the concepts and practice a variety of problems.
- Study 2-3 subjects per day. This will help in maintaining interest in studies.
- Keep a revision time daily in your study schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?