6th December 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) with Maths?

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 12th Science with Maths (PCMB). My passion is to clear the Civil Service exam and become an IAS Officer. So, even though any degree is applicable for IAS, I'd like to know which degree will be best to clear the exam in my first attempt. To be a bit more particular, I would like to know whether I could do any course related to Biology in specific because its my favorite subject. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  3. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  4. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  5. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  6. How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  8. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  9. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  10. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  11. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
  12. Whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  14. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge?
  16. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  18. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
7th December 2016, 09:45 PM
solutionpoint

Default Re: What course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) with Maths?

List of some of the best non medical courses after 12th science:
1. B. Sc in Agriculture.
2. B.Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
3. B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology
4. B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology
5. B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics
6. B. Sc in Agronomy
7. B.Sc (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
8. B.Sc (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry)
9. B. Sc in Crop Physiology
10. B. Sc in Entomology
11. B. Sc (Hons) in Agriculture

You can do engineering also

ENGINEERING:
It is a 4 years technical course

These options are also available for you:
B.SC (MATHEMATICS) :
It is a three year graduation course.
It deals with the study of mathematics.

B.SC (PHYSICS) :
It is a three year graduation course.
It deals with the study of physics.

B.SC (CHEMISTRY) :
It is a 3 years graduation.
It deals with the study of chemistry.

OTHER COURSES :
B.COM
BBA
BCA
BA
POLYTECHNIC
CA
CS
8th December 2016, 03:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) with Maths?

After completion of your 12th standard with PCMB stream, you can pursue your higher studies in any course of your interest. Some of the best courses which you can opt for pursuing higher studies to become an IAS officer are :-

--> Bachelor of Engineering
--> Bachelor of Technology
--> Bachelor of Arts
--> Bachelor of Commerce
--> Bachelor of Computer Applications
--> Bachelor of Fine Arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?