1st July 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Bhagawans school in Puttaparthi?

Sai ram i am sumati sakkari from bijapur my son premsai is studying ii std in bijapur shishuniketan school. I wants to take admission in iii std bhagawans school in puttaparthi. So kindly give me the information . When i applied in i std my son name was not selected.

1st July 2015, 11:08 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Bhagawans school in Puttaparthi?

To get admission in Bhagawans school(Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School), first you should apply for admission, you can get the application form from the school admission office or by sending a DD of Rs.100 in favour of Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthi Nilayam.
Then you should fill up and submit that application form at the school admission office. Then the school admission office will review your child's application and send you an admission letter, if your child is selected for admission
1st July 2015, 03:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Bhagawas school in Puttaparthi, first of all visit the admission section of the school and ask for admission form.
Fill up the form and submit it to the admission cell along with the required documents like Birth Certificate and passing certificate from previous school.
The school may ask for Admission Test, so make sure your kid prepare for the admission exam.
1st July 2015, 04:17 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam. For application of entrance exam you have to fill application form which is available in school campus so purchase one and fill it properly. Avoid cutting because such forms will be rejected.

After filling of application form they organize an entrance test. Students who clarified entrance test are shortlisted. You can get result of shortlisted candidates from schools notice board. So you need to visit school campus to check result. Once you shortlisted then you will be admitted in school easily. After that just complete admission formalities like submitting of documents etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?