27th January 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in CA after completing class 12?

Sir, my daughter is in class 12 now. Please tell me how she can get admission in C A after class 12 class. Please write me the right step in that way. After finish her class 12 where she should go for the admission of C A.

27th January 2015, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in CA after completing class 12?

To get admission in CA course after completion of 12th standard, the candidate must need to appear in Common Proficiency Test which is held in the month of June and December twice in a year. CPT is an entrance test to get admission in CA course. By qualifying CPT examination, you can easily get admission in CA course. The second stage of CA course is IPCC and by qualifying IPCC examination, you can pursue final CA course.
27th January 2015, 10:05 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in CA after completing class 12?

To get admission in CA:

To get Admission in CA you have to clear the CA CPT Examination. Where CA CPT stands for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test.

* Common Proficiency Test is an Entry level Examination for the Chartered Accountancy course

* CA-CPT is conducted 4 times in a year

Examination Pattern For CA-CPT:

The exam is divided in 4- sections

* Section A: Fundamental of Accounting(60 marks).

* Section B: Mercantile Law(40-Marks).

* Section C: General Economics(50 Marks).

* Section D: Quantitative Aptitude(50 Marks).

The institute of Chartered Accountant Conducts the Examination in three stages. They are as follows
1. CPT(Common Proficiency Test).

2. IPCC( Integrated Professional Competence Test).

3. CA final.

Before appearing for the CA final Exam, you have to undergo three years of the Articleship training under a Chartered accountant who is practicing in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?