28th February 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?

can we get admission n class 12 after completing 11 in cbse board

Related Questions:
  1. May I get admission in 12th class of M.H. Board after 11th from CBSE Board of Bhopal?
  2. Can I get admitted in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?
  3. How to get admission in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?
  4. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  5. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  6. How to get admission in 12th class in CBSE Board?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  8. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  9. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  10. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  13. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  14. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board?
  15. Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year
  16. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th? -- [New]
  17. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  18. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
14th July 2015, 12:50 AM
rrooxx

Default Re: How to get admission in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?

**you can fill the application form of 12th class Given by CBSE recognized school.
**the 11th class passed certificate required eligible for admission to 12th Class.
**the students satisfies the requirements of age limits by government rules.
**Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar is required
**10th certificate also required for documentry purpose.
**if you want to change your school after 11th and go to 12th in another school then the School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate of the previous school signed by the Head of the Institution is required.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?