17th June 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Techniques to apply for teaching in Primary Schools?

sir
please tell me the techniques that help
teachers to teach the student in
primary school ease way????
help me as m waiting for your help
thNK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Teaching-Learning in Primary Schools Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Are B.Tech qualified students eligible for BTC exam for teaching job in Primary Schools in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  4. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
  5. What should I do to get a good job after completing JBT from Gwalior?
  6. Can I appear for CTET Exam having scored 42% in BA and 57% in B.Ed course?
  7. Whether PGDTE is similar to B.Ed? Can I apply for DSC and Model Schools for English TGT/PGT with PGDTE certificate?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  9. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  10. What should I do next after doing BSc in Science, B.Ed and then M.A in English?
  11. How to become a Chemistry Teacher after graduating?
  12. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  13. After completing MSc should I do B.ed? Will I get a chance to teach in government schools?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Com B.Ed
  15. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  16. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  17. Am I eligible for govt job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  18. Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?
26th January 2015, 06:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Techniques to apply for teaching in Primary Schools?

Techniques of teaching in primary schools:

1. First of all, always keep your mind calm

2. Students in primary classes are not much addicted to theory classes, so try to make them do practical work as much as possible

3. Make a habit of taking test at the end of the week of whatever you have taught taught them so far within that week

4. Inform their parents about their progress as well as their drawbacks, feedback is very necessary

5. If the kids are too small then try not to hit them, it will make things worse, try to teach them in groups and make them spell the words or sentences loudly or make them repeat you, as this will enable them to adapt things easily.

6. Moreover, punishment is also necessary. You may if you want to punish the students if they are much disobedient to you.

7. Give them homework to do regularly as this will enhance their ability

8. For small children incentives such as chocolates, toys can be used to get the best out of them.

9. While explaining something, try to make the best use of black board and chalk/sketch pen, as it helps the students to understand things easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?