4th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.A. in Uttarakhand University after completing 12th from MP State Open School, Bhopal?

Dear Sir,
If I have class 12th certificate from
MP State open School, Bhopal.
So can I join B.A. Class in Uttarakhand University?
Please tell me about this asap.

9th March 2015, 07:50 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.A. in Uttarakhand University after completing 12th from MP State Open School, Bhopal?

Yes, absolutely you can join in Uttarakhand university. Also for this the procedure is the same and simple one. You have to take up the graduation application form from Uttarakhand university. The official website of Uttarakhand university is www.uou.ac.in/programmes. You can check and download the online form for admission in the graduation program. If you are among the top scorers who have applied that year for admission in that university, in the same stream of graduation as yourself, then you will be selected for admission in that course. You did not mention the stream that you want to get admitted to. But if it is a science stream then you would require at least 80% in your 12th standard aggregate. Then only you can apply for science streams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?