23rd January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in accountancypaper of HS?

I am a HS final year commerce student under Dibrugarh University.Assam belongs to SEBA board. I want to score good marks in accountancy.Please guide me

23rd January 2018, 10:55 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: How to score good marks in accountancypaper of HS?

In order to get good score in Accountancy subject, you should first of all make a proper time table and get admission in any good coaching institute or get a private tutor or if you think you can score well without coaching, you can go for it.

You will have to study on a regular basis and clear your doubts as and when it occurs and never pile it up for future purpose as it will only create an issue for your ownself.

Get good books to practice and it will enhance your knowledge and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
24th January 2018, 11:13 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in accountancypaper of HS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a HS final year commerce student under Dibrugarh University.Assam belongs to SEBA board. I want to score good marks in accountancy.Please guide me

Students have to prepare well to score good marks in the accountancy paper of higher secondary examinations. They have to put hard work with full commitment to score good marks in accountancy paper. They can also make use of private tuition for the accountancy subject. They have to plan well and write mock tests conducted in schools and tuition centers. They can also solve the previous years’ question papers. Make small important notes and revise all the important lessons frequently. Avoid using mobile phones and watching TVs. Concentrate on topics like Debentures, Accounting Ratios and Cash Flow. Try to answer all the questions in the accountancy examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?