21st November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score good marks in JEE, if didn't scored good in class 11th?

Sir,I belong to a poor family and am currently appearing in my 12th (2016). Is it possible to score good marks in JEE because my 11th was not cleared well. Kindly provide me the way to get in with a labour of 1 year. I hope my question will be replied soon. Thank You!

21st November 2016, 06:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score good marks in JEE, if didn't scored good in class 11th?

Yes definitely you can score well in your entrance exam that is Joint Entrance Examination if you have not cleared your 11th standard with satisfactory marks. You have to understand all the concept of 11th as well as 12th in order to score good marks. Moreover you can also join a coaching institute in near by area if you can afford otherwise we can prepare yourself also. Study your NCERT books throughly. Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.
21st November 2016, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score good marks in JEE, if didn't scored good in class 11th?

Yes, it is possible to get good score in JEE examination even if you have not scored well in 11th standard. To be eligible to appear in JEE examination, you should have completed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. You need to prepare well all the concepts of 12th standard to score good marks in JEE examination. You need to work hard more than for appearing in your 12th standard examinations to get good marks in JEE examination.
21st November 2016, 08:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, obviously it is very much possible to score well in your entrance test if not been able to score well in your 11th standard, for that however, you will have to get down to some serious studies as scoring well in the above mentioned examination is that easy.

You should try to score well in your 12th board examination and in the process, you will be mostly prepared for the entrance examination and in between you can also prepare for your entrance examination side by side. However, make sure that your 12th board examination should not be affected because of this.
21st November 2016, 10:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can score good rank in JEE exam if you take care of some simple tips. First of all you have to prepare a study routine. After that you have to implement firmly on your routine. Study by understanding the concepts with basics. Also try to solve previous years exam papers. Take care of your health also.
If you feel weak in any subject, then you can join any coaching classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?