15th April 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

History or Economics, which is better to study in Graduation?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th with Arts. I had both History and Economics in my 12th standard. So, I want to do BA in History. But my parents are telling me to do BA in Economics. So, please tell me what I should do?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Economics in Post Graduation for History graduate who has studied Economics in Higher Secondary?
  2. Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?
  3. Which subject should I have in my 12th as one of the major subject in order to study Economics at graduate level?
  4. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?
  7. Having done graduation with Economics and Computer Application, which subject can be chosen for specialization in Masters?
  8. Possibility to study BEd(History) for Geography graduate who had History in Graduation? -- [New]
  9. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing BA with Hindi, Economics and History as subjects?
  11. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  12. Subjects that we have to study in Economics Graduation?
  13. Completed Graduation with History(Hons), Economics and English : Am I eligible for BPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  15. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  16. Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?
  17. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  18. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
21st April 2018, 08:37 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: History or Economics, which is better to study in Graduation?

You should go as per your interest that in which subject you are interested.
Both subjects are good in itself. But it depends on your capacity as well as interest that you can handle it or not.
To score only pass marks is not sufficient and you have to score very good marks for further opportunities. So go as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?