31st December 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am not happy with my marks, what to do?

Sir/Madam, please answer as my number is not registered. So, I got to know my marks but was not happy with marks in board exams as I think I got more I was not able to see my paper as I didn't got the OTP no. My Roll No-1202207256. Waiting for positive reply.

31st December 2016, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am not happy with my marks, what to do?

If you really think that you must have got more marks than the marks which you got in your Board examination, then after getting your results from the respective School, you must contact to the School and state them about your issue. You must have to write an application to the Board of Education for a re-check of your papers and submit it in the School. Fill the application form for scrutiny of papers and submit it in the School. The School will forward it to the Board and will help you for further steps.
31st December 2016, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am not happy with my marks, what to do?

If you are not happy with your board examination marks then, you can't do anything unless there are improvement examinations conducted by your respective education board. If there are improvement examinations conducted then, you can apply for those examinations and improve your aggregate else if there are no improvement examinations then, you can't improve your examination marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?