23rd May 2011, 05:50 PM
Hirak Mallick

What is the difference between WBISC and CBSE board? Which one is better?

What will be the difference between the boards(W.B,I.S.C, & C.B.S.E)while going for engineering? is any thing better?

Related Questions:
  1. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  2. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  4. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  5. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune? -- [New]
  6. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  7. What is the difference between State Board and CBSE board? Which board is easier among two?
  8. What is the basic difference between CBSE and Maharashtra board?
  9. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  10. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  11. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  12. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  13. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  14. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  15. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  16. Difference between syllabus of CBSE and MP Board?
  17. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  18. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
6th August 2011, 01:17 PM

Default Re: What is the difference between WBISC and CBSE board? Which one is better?

WBISC means::-- Western Boundary of the former Boinchitola Union Board.but
CBSE:-- this means :-Central Board of Secondary Education

in this board is control by indian goverment and other is control by specific board by any state or state govement.
Between them CBSE board is better.
thanks.
6th August 2011, 01:19 PM

Smile Re: What is the difference between WBISC and CBSE board? Which one is better?

WBISC means::-- Western Boundary of the former Boinchitola Union Board.but
CBSE:-- this means :-Central Board of Secondary Education

in this board is control by indian goverment and other is control by specific board by any state or state govement.
Between them CBSE board is better.
thanks.
3rd February 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between WBISC and CBSE board? Which one is better?

please explain difference between isc board and cbse board,which one is harder?
14th February 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between ICSE and IB board. I am shifting to Singapore and would like to know if my child will have a problem or will she cope
21st May 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between ISC and CBSE?
10th August 2013, 06:59 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

CBSE is good for those appearing in competitions after 12th Board including IIT JEE.ICSE good for medical line. CBSE is best for those going for engineering.

WBISC is not a board. Western Boundary of the former Boinchitola Union Boar
It is run or controlled by state government.

while CBSE is controlled by central government.

CBSE is considered as better.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?