5th June 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Banking sector for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Banking sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th June 2018, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Banking sector for 12th Humanities student?

In banking sector, you won't get job, if you are just a class 12th qualified student. You need to at least have a degree in any stream to apply for PSU banking exams.

For private banking jobs too, you need a specialized degree in commerce or any finance related field. Hence, make sure you have some qualification, before entering this field.
7th June 2018, 03:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about joining banking sector just after the completion of Class 12th then it is not possible as the minimum education required for getting banking jobs is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Further, once you complete your graduation degree you will be eligible to apply for the posts of bank clerk and bank PO ( Probationary Officer ) as per your educational qualification. Also, for your recruitment at mentioned posts in nationalized banks of India you need to qualify examinations such as SBI bank examinations or IBPS bank examination.
8th June 2018, 11:48 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the banking job options available for Class 12th passed candidates then for your information I would like to let you know that no banking job options are available for Class 12th passed candidates and therefore a candidate must have at least completed his/her graduation degree in any discipline to be eligible for any banking job options.

Further, a bachelor degree holder is eligible to apply for the posts of bank clerk and bank PO in various nationalized banks of India (provided candidates satisfy eligibility conditions other than the required educational qualification).

So, being a student of Class 12th, to join banking sector you first need to completed your Class 12th academics followed by graduation degree. Further, you need to qualify bank recruitment examinations for your appointment in nationalized banks.
8th June 2018, 08:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply for any kind of job after completing 12th. On 10th and 12th basis there are only some jobs like- peons, guard etc. so if you want posts like- clerk, PO then it is compulsory to complete graduation in any stream and from a recognized university.
Age criteria for clerk- 21 years to 28 years. For PO it is 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per norms mentioned.
8th June 2018, 09:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

There is no any job opportunities available in Banking Sector for 12th Humanities Students. To get job in Banking Sector, you must have to complete your graduation in any stream.

Eligibility Criteria to get job in Banking Sector are:-
Candidate must have completed graduation with 55% marks from any recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must be 21 years old.
8th June 2018, 09:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for recruitment in banking jobs is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after 12th in Humanities unless and until you have bachelor degree qualification.

If you want to get recruitment in jobs then start preparing for examination as per syllabus.
9th June 2018, 12:03 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get banking jobs after 12th educational qualification. The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

You will be eligible to appear in examination is after bachelor degree. Most of entrance examination for banking recruitment is conducted by IBPS, SBI etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?