30th July 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Banking Sector for BCom General student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing BCom General course. After completing my BCom, I want to get Banking job. So, is there any opportunities for me in Banking Sector? Please let me know about the job opportunities asap. Thank you!

5th August 2018, 08:18 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Job opportunities in Banking Sector for BCom General student?

The best opportunity for a student of Bcom is that after completing your graduation you should start preparing for bank jobs and give your 100% to secure a job in banking sector.

But if you wish to get direct entry then there are post such as sales manager , assistant marketing manager which youll get through direct interview procedure . These vacancy keep on coming in regular intervals in different banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?