30th November 2017, 03:00 PM
Nikita bannore

What should I do after 12th commerce to get a job in banking sector?

What should I do after 12th commerce to get a job in the banking sector? I am looking for my career to be in the banking sector, so can you please help me with the right details which I can follow and proceed next? Awaiting to get your answer. Thank you!

2nd December 2017, 12:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th commerce to get a job in banking sector?

To get job after 12th in Banking sector, you will have to appear for banking exams like IBPS, SBI PO, ICICI PO, etc.

To be eligible for appearing in bank exams, you must complete your graduation first through Commerce field.

BBA or B.Com would be best suitable for your career as you are willing to get job in Banking Sector.

In the final year of your graduation, you can apply for Bank Exams like IBPS, SBI, ICICI and other exams.
2nd December 2017, 07:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th commerce to get a job in banking sector?

After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Com or B.Com Honours course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for bank jobs. The age criteria required to apply for bank jobs is 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates is applicable as per government rules.
3rd December 2017, 09:10 AM
princekainth2

After 12th, you have to pursue your study with B.Com or BBA.

After completion of the course(or during the final year), you will be eligible for exams like ICIC PO, SBI PO, IBPS, etc.
3rd December 2017, 06:04 PM
kachhadiyasharda

For making career in banking sector, You should complete the bachelor's degree having duration minimum 3 years. After completion of your bachelor's degree, You can apply for banking jobs for the post of Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO), Special Officer etc.

Selection
- Preliminary Test
- Main Test
- Interview

Syllabus
- English
- Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Banking Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
23rd May 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What should do after 12th commerce? Higher education ie graduation or job in banking sector.
14th November 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to apply the job for bank special officer . Now what should I do OR what course I should take with commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?