9th June 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years solved question papers of NDA exam for 12th studying candidate?

Sir
I would like to apprise your good self that
my son is studying in 10+2 in Sainik School In Himachal Pradesh ,
So he is appearing in the NDA Exam.
Hence it is requested to supply 10years old solved question papers in all concerned subjects.

11th June 2014, 12:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of NDA exam for 12th studying candidate?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NDA EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NDA exam in this post for your reference. Just go through it and make sure you understand the questions and syllabus which are followed for the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

The syllabus pattern which was followed in the previous year is as follows,

-> Mathematics.
-> English.
-> General Knowledge.
-> Chemistry.
-> Geography.
-> Physics.
-> Biology.

I have attached detailed pattern which talks about the topics which are followed also in this post for your reference. Make sure you prepare for all the topics give on it.

There are many books available in the market which will hep you a lot for preparing the same. Some of the good books are as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy the book online!

CLICK HERE!! to buy the book online.

I have also attached some of the other files in this post for your reference to prepare well. Prepare a proper schedule and prepare for the exam every day without fail to get though with flying colors.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 3803 views)
File Type: zip NDA - 2010 - Maths.zip(6.13 MB, 4463 views)
File Type: pdf NDA - 2010 - General Ability.pdf(2.59 MB, 4882 views)
File Type: pdf NDA - 2009 - General Ability.pdf(926.6 KB, 3667 views)
File Type: pdf NDA - 2009 - Maths.pdf(621.4 KB, 3226 views)
File Type: pdf NDA eligibility.pdf(50.7 KB, 1298 views)
File Type: pdf NDA_Syllabus.pdf(18.6 KB, 1391 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 2659 views)
10th April 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of NDA exam for 12th studying candidate?

sir i want to get solved model test papers and previous years solved question papers for NDA exam. so, please sent me to my e mail
id [email protected]
26th May 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of NDA exam for 12th studying candidate?

Please send solved question papers of last 10 years of NDA Exams. on my email ID [email protected]
26th November 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my baby is 5 years old i want to prepare him for NDA examination so i maintain him to infant lable because he passed in first attempt so i asking you where i found book question paper or solved question paper and question paper patterns please inform me
Thanks and regards
SANJAY KUMAR SHAW [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?