26th November 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a class 10th passed student apply for Indian Army

can a class 10 pass student apply for join indian army?..please tell me

27th November 2012, 04:17 PM
nitishtrifid

Default Re: Can a class 10th passed student apply for Indian Army

Hello Dear,

If you want to join Indian Army then NDA is the best exam but you are in 10th that's why you are not eligible for this exam but after completing/ appearing 12th exam you can give this exam.

Eligibility Criteria For NDA

Only male and Unmarried Candidate are eligible. girls are not allowed.
age must be in between 16.5-19 years.
candidate must be passed/appeared in 12th with a govt. recognized university
candidate must be an Indian citizen
candidate should be medically fit
1st August 2013, 08:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a class 10 pass student apply for join indian army?..please tell me
No 10th pass out students are not eligible to sit for the NDA Examination. To give the NDA Examination the minimum qualification that is required is a 12th passed certificate. Here is the complete details of the examination for you.

NDA Exam Details:-

## Full form of NDA is National Defense Academy and for the recruitment of cadets in the academy an examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

## The NDA exam is conducted for two times every year. It is basically conducted in the months of April and September. In the application form you need to mention whether you want to join NDA or NA.

## You have the liberty to mention your preferences but ultimately which academy you will get depends on the score you secure.

## This exam is only for the unmarried male citizens of India. During your stay in the academy you can't get married. Unfortunately girls cannot give this examination therefore.

## To enter the IMA you need a 12th passed certificate. The subject combination at 10+2 level is of little significance here. For NA and AFA along with 12th passed certificate physics and maths at 10+2 level is needed.

## Your age should not be less than 16.5 years when applying for this exam and it should not exceed the upper age limit of 19 years.

## The selection procedure to give this exam includes:- Written Examination, Physical Test by SSB and Intelligence Test.

NDA Exam Books To Follow:-

## Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition (Paperback)
by PK Mittal, OP Bisht, Neetika Goyal
Publisher: Arihant Publications I Pvt Ltd

## Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition
(Paperback)
Publisher: Tata McGraw - Hill Education

## NDA/NA Previous Solved Papers 01 Edition (Paperback)
by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

## NDA-NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examinations Guide (Paperback)
by G. K. P
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

Hope this helps :-> :->
10th August 2013, 04:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Gone are the days when tenth passed candidates were allowed to join the Indian Army at lower posts .

At present scenario ,10th passed candidates are not eligible to join the Indian Army.The minimum qualification to join Army is now 10+2 passed or appearing from a certain recognized board.

It would be better for you to prepare for the National defense academy exam which at 10+2 level.The entrance examination is held twice every year .It is tough and competitive exam so you must prepare well so as to compete other candidates.

Along with 10+2 you can join some of the institutes like

>> Baalnoi academy

>>Disha academy

>>Minerva academy

>>Olive Greens for better preparation .Two years of preparation will definitely fetch you the success.

Eligibility for the NDA entrance exam:

Other than academic qualification ,you must satisfy the given below requirements:

>>Your age must be between 16.5-19 years.

>>You should be unmarried male Indian citizen.

>>Physical fitness is necessary and you need to satisfy the physical requirements.

Here is the detailed examination pattern along with syllabus and physical requirements:

Note: Do not forget to practice previous year papers which you can get from the www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you.If you have any other regarding this do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Wishing you best of luck for your career.

aashisranjan784
18th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have passed class 10 and want to join indian army so can i fill the form
20th November 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passd class 10 n diploma computer engg ....n i want to join indian army so can i fill the formm.....my name ashutosh soni...
my num 919501615761.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?