1st June 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

List of Bank recruitment exams available for 12th Bihar Board candidate?

Hello everyone, I want to do the preparation of various Bank recruitment exams. I have completed my 12th from Bihar Board in this year. So, I would like to know about such exams which I will give? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government recruitment exams for 12th Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  2. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  3. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  4. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for 12th exam as a private candidate from Bihar Board?
  6. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  10. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 85% in 12th Bihar Board?
  11. List of posts available under CBSC, Bihar recruitment?
  12. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  13. Can I appear for Bihar board exams again?
  14. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate with 88% in 10th Bihar Board?
  16. Eligibility to apply in NTA NATA for 12th Bihar Board Compartmental qualified candidate?
  17. Is it possible to reappear for 12th board CBSE exam for third time?
  18. List of posts available under Bihar Police recruitment for BA graduates
3rd June 2018, 10:18 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of Bank recruitment exams available for 12th Bihar Board candidate?

If you have just passed Intermediate then you are not eligible to write any Bank examination. To be eligible for any Bank examination either PO or clerk you must have completed graduation degree or any Bachelor degree course.
If you don’t have graduation degree then you are not allowed to appear in examination.
Age limit should be 21 years to 30 years for PO and 28 years for clerk.
4th June 2018, 01:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Bank recruitment exams available for 12th Bihar Board candidate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are no such bank recruitment's available for candidates who are done with just 12th class. Yes, in order to get job in banking sector you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria.

>> Educational Qualification Required:

* For most of the banking recruitment's even for clerical cadre posts, the basic qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

* As you are done with 12th Class, I suggest you to first complete Graduation in your desired stream. So that you will be able to appear in banking based recruitment's.

* Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.
4th June 2018, 10:53 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the banking jobs available for Class 12th passed candidate then I would like to let you know that there is no banking job options available for a Class 12th passed candidate and one is required to have at least completed his/her bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible for getting bank jobs.

Further, once you complete your bachelor degree course you can apply for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer for sure ( provided you satisfy other criteria too ). Also, for your recruitment in nationalized banks of India you need to qualify bank entrance examinations like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?