1st June 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NDA entrance exam for 10th Bihar Board candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have given my Board exam from Bihar Board of 10th standard. I want to give NDA entrance exam. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

4th June 2018, 12:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NDA entrance exam for 10th Bihar Board candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for NDA Examination;

No, you are not eligible to apply for this NDA Examination just with 10th class qualification. There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to appear in this recruitment.

>> Name of the Exam ; NDA/NA Examination

>> Exam Conducting Body : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

>> Basic Educational Qualification Required : 12th Class in 10+2 pattern

There are several wings available in NDA/ NA and you should have passed 12th class in order to be eligible for the recruitment.

The minimum age required is 16.5 years and maximum age must not exceed 19.5 years and there is no age relaxation.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment and as you are done with 10th class, I suggest you to first complete 11th and 12th classes successfully in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
4th June 2018, 10:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NDA entrance exam for 10th Bihar Board candidate?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and to join the same you need to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice in a year.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the NDA entrance examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board. But, you must have studied Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level to be eligible for joining Indian Navy and Indian Air force wings. Students going to appear in their board examination are also eligible.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a Class 10th passed candidate, you are not eligible for joining NDA at this stage.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?