8th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

List of CBSE schools which offers admission in H.S. and prepare candidate for JEE Advanced at Hyderabad?

Sir/Madam, I am going to appear in 10th Board exam. I need to get admission in any CBSE school for 11th standard. But I want admission in that school which provide JEE Advanced coaching in school premises in Hyderabad. Give me the details of that CBSE School.

Related Questions:
15th April 2018, 02:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of CBSE schools which offers admission in H.S. and prepare candidate for JEE Advanced at Hyderabad?

Sorry, no CBSE school provide the teaching of JEE Advanced exam in school class rooms or premises. They can assist you about the pattern of the exam, if required. Usually, in CBSE schools, the teachers will teach you about the concerned class subjects.

If you want to get help to prepare for JEE Advanced exam, you can join class room coaching classes of below mentioned coaching institutions.

>>Allent institute , Kota
>>Aakash Institute
>>Resonance etc..
19th April 2018, 10:26 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: List of CBSE schools which offers admission in H.S. and prepare candidate for JEE Advanced at Hyderabad?

Below were some of the CBSE schools which meets all your requirement at Hyderabad.
-- Sri Chaitanya/Narayana
-- FIITJEE
-- Sri Mega
-- Dr KKR GOwtham
-- Delta
etc. were some of them you can choose any one from the above list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?