1st March 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Mechanical Engineering with 58% in ISC Board?

Respected Sir,
I have got 58 percentage marks in ISC Board exam. I want to do B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. Which are the colleges I can get in Telangana state?

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering has highest demand right now? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam?
  3. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET?
  5. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  6. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  7. List of colleges offering Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Maharashtra)?
  10. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  11. Good colleges offering Physics Honours in Kolkata to ISC Board passout?
  12. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  13. Which is more valuable board between ISC or CBSE?
  14. Colleges offering Mechanical/Civil to a candidate with 182.75 marks in TNEA?
  15. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  16. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
10th March 2016, 11:06 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges offering Mechanical Engineering with 58% in ISC Board?

Mostly Engineering colleges offer mechanical engineering. As you know admissions are provided on the behalf of entrance exam called AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) conducted by CBSE board once in a year. Attempt the exam first because admission will be provided on the basis of your marks. If you scored well you will get admission in good college. We can say that your college is directly proportional to your marks in AIEEE exam.
If you had scored less marks. In that case only private colleges will provides you admission in their college because they just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
13th March 2016, 12:23 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: List of colleges offering Mechanical Engineering with 58% in ISC Board?

You can get admission in b.tech according to your rank. High rank student get top college. There are many entrance exams conducted by the universities to provide admission in engineering.

List of some entrance exams are-
JEE Main.
NIT
UPSEE.

Top colleges of engineering are-
NIT(National Institute of Technology).
IIT(Indian Institute of Technology).etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?