1st November 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th for doing Animation course? Which one would be easy?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Animation course after completing class 12th. I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th for doing Animation course and which one would be easy? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th November 2016, 08:15 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th for doing Animation course? Which one would be easy?

Eligibility for doing Animation course :-

You are choosing good and option to you career the animation course is top level course

Eligibility:-

You can do for the Animation course you should complete the 12th standard form any recognised State Board

tThe candidate should learn the 2D and 3D courses and grasp the good skills from animation courses.

For post graduate program one should have bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably Arts.

There are some Animation courses are:-

Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation

Advanced Diploma in Game Arts

Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media

Advanced Diploma in Arts.

Advanced Diploma Fusion Animation

Advanced Diploma VFX and Animation.
4th November 2016, 01:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th for doing Animation course? Which one would be easy?

Let me tell you that if you want to pursue Animation Course after completion of your 12th standard then you can pursue your 11th and 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board in which you are interested. You can take additional subject such as drawing, Art and Craft etc. if available in your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?