2nd November 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess so can you tell me Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. What to do after 12th to become an Air Hostess having good physique?
  5. Am I eligible to join the training centre of air hostess just after 12th standard? -- [New]
  6. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  7. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  8. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  10. Wearing spectacle is a drawback in becoming an Air Hostess?
  11. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  14. What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?
  15. Percentage required in 12th RBSE Arts to join Air Hostess Training?
  16. What should I do after 12th to become air hostess?
  17. What group should I take in 10th to become an air hostess in future?
  18. Can I become an air hostess after class 12th?
3rd November 2016, 04:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess so can you tell me Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future? Please suggest.

You can choose any stream in 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future. The minimum qualification required for an Air Hostess is a pass in 12th class, so you can join Arts, Science or Commerce stream. To become an Air Hostess, you should be an Indian National and should hold an Indian Passport. You should be over 155cms in Height and your weight should be in proportion to your height. You should have good communication skill in English and Hindi. You should be aged between 18 to 27 years for the Air Hostess job. There are various training institutes are available for the Air Hostess training.
3rd November 2016, 04:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future?

You can choose any subject in 12th standard. All stream candidates are eligible for Air Hostess job. You must have good physical standard, personality and good English communication skills become an Air Hostess.

Eligibility criteria :-

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.

Physically Standard:-

The candidate must be Physically fit.

The candidates height must be 157. 5 centimetres

The candidate must have normal eyesight 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye.
3rd November 2016, 05:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become air hostess you have not to pursue your 11th and 12th standard form a specific stream. You can pursue your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
You have to qualify the entrance exam after qualifying your 12th standard in order to become air hostess.
Exam Pattern:

Mathematics

English

General knowledge
3rd November 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any stream, but make sure you have opted for English as one of the subjects. Those who have good English skills are preferred in this field.

Also, knowledge of a foreign language can be an added advantage. Hence, best option will be English as a subject along with a foreign language.
3rd November 2016, 10:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no stream mentioned for the eligibility of Air Hostess.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible for the Air Hostess.
However some of the Airlines prefer candidates with Graduate in Hotel Management and Tourism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?