15th August 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age for girls for appearing in 10th standard under CBSE board?

Minimum age for girls for appearing in 10th standard under CBSE board?

15th August 2015, 09:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age for girls for appearing in 10th standard under CBSE board?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the Central boards providing education upto higher secondary level in English medium. The board has its school all around the India as well as in abroad.

The minimum age required for appearing in the 10th board examination of CBSE is 14 years and 4 months by the date of examination.

Generally, the 10th board examinations are held in two ways, One termed as School based examination in which the student has the option to give their board examination in the same school in which they are studying and other is the Board based examination in which student has to go the school as directed by board to give their board examination.

For more details regarding the syllabus, sample papers and previous year question papers you can log on to the official website of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
15th August 2015, 10:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age for girls for appearing in 10th standard under CBSE board?

No, there is no special relaxation or limitation on the age of the girls to appear in the 10th board examiation.

CBSE stands for rhe the Central Board of Secondary Education and it runs under the MHRD. There is no specific rules and limitation on the age criteria for the admission of the candidates.

But it is considered that the age of candidates must be 5 years while seeking the admission in class I. So the age for the candidates must be 14 above at the time of appearing in the examination.

The examination is conducted in the month of March and April every year.
15th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Limited10
Member+

CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has defined the minimum age criteria for class 10th is same for girls and boys. The minimum age should be 14 years.upper age limit is not defined.
If you are 14 years of age then, you will not eligible to give the exam of CBSE.
15th August 2015, 10:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Minimum age for girls for appearing in 10th standard under CBSE board is 14 years and maximum age limit is 16 years.
There is no difference in the age limit of boys and girls.
15th August 2015, 11:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the central boards providing education upto higher secondary level of education in English medium. The academics of same board is manged by Central government of India and it has its school spread all around the India and abroad too.

The minimum age requirement for appearing in the 10th board examination is 14 years and 4 months by the date of board examination. Age limit is same for both boys and girls.

For details regarding the syllabus, sample papers and question papers of previous year board examination you refer to the link www.mycbseguide.com where as for academics related queries you can log on to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
16th August 2015, 12:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is the central board of India for conducting 10th and 10+2 board exams.

The criteria for 10th board examination is:

Candidate must have passed upto the 8th standard from any board but he/she must register for the 10th board exams in class 9th.

The age limit is 14 years minimum to appear for the CBSE board exams.

You can visit the official website of CBSE for any more information www.cbse.nic.in.
16th August 2015, 12:26 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
It is a body controlled and coordinate by Government of India.
It provides education and cerrtificate of secondary and higher secondary .

Minimum age required for appearing in 10th is 14.5 years at the time of boards examination which is same for both boys and girls.
10th boards examinations are conducted in the month of March every year.
Date sheet for examination comes generally in the last week of December or in the first week of January.
17th August 2015, 12:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Any candidate appearing fo 10th boards CBSE should have attained the minimum age of 14 years as it is the minimum age requirement to appear for 10th boards.
15th April 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

My son is born on 2-04-2014. Now He is in k. G class. I want to know is He eligibility for class one in kendriya vidyalaya school in 2019 session. Please helm me by your suggestion. Actually i don't want to drop him.
15th April 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

My son is born on 2-04-2014. Now He is in k. G class. I want to know is He eligibility for class one in kendriya vidyalaya school in 2019 session. Please helm me by your suggestion. Actually i don't want to drop him.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?