23rd May 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?

Hello guys,
I am a student of 12th from WBCHSE Board. I want to admit in Presidency college for doing B.Sc in Computer Science. What is the minimum marks need in 12th Board examination to get a chance of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  2. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  3. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  4. Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?
  5. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics?
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  8. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  9. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  10. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  11. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  12. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  14. Minimum marks required to get VJTI college for computer science engineering?
  15. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  16. Details about BSc Petrochemicals? How to take admission?
  17. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?
  18. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
24th May 2015, 09:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I am a student of 12th from WBCHSE Board. I want to admit in Presidency college for doing B.Sc in Computer Science. What is the minimum marks need in 12th Board examination to get a chance of admission?
You must require to score at least 50% of marks 12th standard level in order to get admission to B.Sc Computer Science through Presidency college and Up to 5% of marks relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

Most of the universities offer admissions on the basis of the marks obtained in the 12th standard. Since, you're aspiring for admission to B.Sc Computer Science through Presidency college, so you are required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Presidency college.

You can collect the application either through online or Presidency college Counter office. You must submit certain documents such as attested Photostat of certificates, photographs, etc. along with the application form.

Contact Information:
Address: 86/1, College St, College Square, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700073
Official website - www.presiuniv.ac.in
25th May 2015, 11:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?

I am really sorry to say this since Presidency colleges does not offers B.Sc ( Computer Science ). So you can try for another colleges for B.Sc Computer Science. Actually Presidency colleges gives admission for the below courses under Bachelor of Science

B.SC courses under Presidency College :

* Chemistry

* Physics

* Mathematics

* Statistics

* Plant Biology and Bio Technology

* Geology

* Geography

* Psychology

* Advanced Zoology and Advanced Bio Technology

List of Top colleges offers B.SC with Computer Science in Chennai :

--> Chennai National College for Arts and Science

--> University of Madras

--> Anna University

--> Vel's College of Science

--> Syed Hameedha Arts and Science College

--> The New College

--> Mennakshi College for Women

--> Ethiraj College for Women

--> SIVET College

--> Sriram College of Arts and Science .
27th March 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

what least marks I have to score to get admission in any known Bsc CS college?
19th April 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the percentages for admission in Presidency college as a undergraduate student of History.
15th May 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How much Minimum marks is required to study bsc (computer science)in new college. Whether new college has entrance exam o study bsc cs
28th May 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I take forensic science if I got maths 12 and total result pass I will not take maths branch in forensic science
19th January 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.sc(Computer science) in Bethune college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?