31st May 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if pursuing A-Level in IGCSE Edexcel, UK Board?

Respected Sir,
I am studying A-Level in IGCSE Edexcel UK Board.
I want to appear JEE Advance. Can you tell me
I can eligible for appearing JEE Advance?
Waiting for your reply.

31st May 2015, 11:05 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if pursuing A-Level in IGCSE Edexcel, UK Board?

JEE advanced:- candidate can apply for jee advanced only when he/she cleared the jee mains.

Same rule is applicable for foreigners.

For general:- they should score 51% in common rank list
For obc:- 27%
For sc:- 15%
For st:- 7.5%

Age limit:- 25 year fir general( relaxation age bar is there for sc/st/obc as per jee norms)

The candidate can attempr for jee mains two times only that to 2 consecutive time in a year.
31st May 2015, 11:11 PM
prateekgrewal

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if pursuing A-Level in IGCSE Edexcel, UK Board?

Yes you are eligible for JEE exam conducted by CBSE board but for JEE advance you must need to qualify the JEE mains exam
It doesn't matters how many marks you got in 12th class but you must have a passing certificate of 12th class from any recognized board or school
JEE advance provides admission in IIT - Indian Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?