4th September 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?

Respected sir, I have passed class 11th last year from CBSE board and got only 44% marks. I want to take admission in class 12th by another school and different board. So, please tell me which documents are required to take admission?

Related Questions:
5th September 2016, 11:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in another board directly in 12th standard.

So, I do not think you need to change your school/board but you need to work hard to improve your performance in final board examination.

There is no weightage of marks of 11th std in 12th board. Candidates passed 11th are eligible to get admission in 12th.

If you want to change the board you have to take admission in 11th std. The required documents are :-

10th Marksheet.

10th Admit Card.

Migration.

Character.

Transfer.

Proof of Identity.
6th September 2016, 01:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift from one school to another and in different board as there is no such provision for it. You can only shift from one school to another being in the same board and should have some valid reason behind it.

The documents required would be;

> Transfer Certificate.

> Character Certificate.

> marksheet and other related documents, etc.
4th January 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir what are the required docments to change state board to cbse in class10?
7th October 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

To change state board to cbse board in 11th class which documents are required?
16th December 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I had passed my 10 th std from mumbai maharashtra board and then i had migrant to rajasthan for 11th std and now i had to study with 12th maharashtra board again so what is the procedure for this and what document i needed....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?