15th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change school in 12th CBSE board?

I could not appear my CBSE bord exam due to medical reasons and also my parents are staying in another state. Now I want to change my school, what should I do to change my school and what documents are required to change the school?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to change school from 11th to 12th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  2. Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Procedure and formalities required to change the school for 12th Science CBSE student?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  6. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed -to change school in class 10 CBSE to CBSE board?
  8. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  9. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  11. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  12. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  14. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  15. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  16. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  17. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  18. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
15th October 2016, 10:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change school in 12th CBSE board?

If possible I will suggest you to appear for the board examination ( if possible ) as if you will change the board you have to make gap year.

To get the admission in another board the required documents are :-

* Identity Proof.

* Marksheet

* Passing Certificate.

* Migration Certificate.

* Character Certificate.

* Transfer Certifcate.
15th October 2016, 11:00 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You will need your transfer certificate. For that you should talk to your school management. You will also need your last year mark sheet. If you are changing your board then you will have to take your character and migration certificate. Thanks
15th October 2016, 11:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To change the school you have to submit the following documents ( photocopy ) and original if asked :-

Marksheet - The last attended class.

Identity Proof.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Migration Certificate - If the last school you were pursuing is affiliated with different board in respect of the one in which you want the admission.

Passport Size photographs.

These are the required documents to get the admission in any school.
15th October 2016, 11:36 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To change the school you have to submit the following documents ( photocopy ) and original if asked :-

Marksheet - The last attended class.

Identity Proof.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Migration Certificate - If the last school you were pursuing is affiliated with different board in respect of the one in which you want the admission.

Passport Size photographs.

These are the required documents to get the admission in any school.
16th October 2016, 12:44 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You need to get the transfer certificate from your current school.It can be provided by head clerk.You must submit these documents with other relevant documents like your 11th mark sheet to the new school.Before applying go and confirm for the same.It is advisable to change the school when the new session starts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?