28th April 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change school from 11th to 12th in CBSE board?

Can I take admission in other CBSE school after completing 11 in 12 class by the rule of cbse. Tell me steps How I can change my school? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon as I need to take care on the change. Thanks!

Related Questions:
29th April 2017, 03:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change school from 11th to 12th in CBSE board?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of the three Central board of education that offers education upto higher secondary level in English medium with its school all across India and abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about the change in school for pursuing Class 12th after completing Class 11th then as far as my knowledge is concerned it is not possible as the registration for appearing in CBSE Class 12th board examination is done in the Class 11th only and hence it will not possible for any school to make you appear in the Class 12th board examination if you have not studied your Class 11th from the same school.

For more details and FAQs concerned with CBSE curriculum you can refer to its official link i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
29th April 2017, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change school from 11th to 12th in CBSE board?

No, it is not possible to change to another school for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from another school. As per education board rules, you need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school. In case, if you are interested to pursue your 12th standard from another school then, you need to take fresh admission in 11th standard in another school where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
30th April 2017, 02:24 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take admission in other CBSE school after completing 11 in 12 class by the rule of cbse. Tell me steps How I can change my school? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon as I need to take care on the change. Thanks!
No. You can not change the school in 12th standard because the registration has already been done of any student for 12th standard in 11th standard.

You can change the school or board after completion of your 10th standard but not after passing the 11th standard.
5th November 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11th. Can I change my school on transfer from Karnataka to MP and CG.what will the effect if I go on transfer to another Kendriya vidyalay in another state.
7th November 2017, 09:46 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your school in class 12th. You have to meet to the principal of that school in which you want to get admission.
You will require Transfer certificate and mark sheet of class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?