19th December 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to prepare for Mahdyamik from various books? How to use books properly?

A student bought or borrow many books.Is it necessary to do from all the books?If necessary how will have to read or decide which book i will do.If i went for doing all the books,then it will take a lot of time?Then,how will have to learn all the books?

20th December 2014, 12:46 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: Is it necessary to prepare for Mahdyamik from various books? How to use books properly?

If you want to secure good marks or good rank in you Madhyamik Board exam then it is not required to buy many books. Instead of buying books, you should try to focus on a single book, go through that book properly and clear your doubts. There are many books which are suitable for Madhyamik examination. But you should complete your board books first, then refer other books. But prepare from those books which contains syllabus wise topics and sample test papers & previous year question papers. Sample test papers and previous year question papers will help you to prepare for this examination. I have recommended you a book which is highly referred for Madhyamik Board examination preparation and that book is A.B.T.A. This books is a question bank especially designed for Madhyamik students. This books contains subject wise many sets of question papers. This books also suggest questions for Madhyamik Examination. So it is advisable to prepare from this book.
4th March 2018, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to prepare for Mahdyamik from various books? How to use books properly?

How could I prepare for my mp exam in history which is going to be held on 2019. Ok give me last 5 years off of history
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?