30th April 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete school education after a long gap? What we need to do?

Many years back I have passed my school final examination, there after I could not get any chance to continue my education, but, I have desire to complete it. Now my question is, without the intermediate, can I take admission for the degree course?
I want to do all the course online, is it possible? help and guide me please!

30th April 2016, 09:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete school education after a long gap? What we need to do?

You can not enroll in bachelor's degree course without doing intermediate. As there is no age limit for 10+2 and bachelor's degree, there is no problem if you have gap years in your academic degree, you can first do 10+2 from any board either it is CBSE, ICSE or NIOS or any state board.

Once you complete 10+2 board exams and obtain passing marks, you can apply for undergraduate course in any discipline from a recognized university. But degree course is not allowed without 10+2.
30th April 2016, 10:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete school education after a long gap? What we need to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Many years back I have passed my school final examination, there after I could not get any chance to continue my education, but, I have desire to complete it. Now my question is, without the intermediate, can I take admission for the degree course?
I want to do all the course online, is it possible? help and guide me please!
Yes, It is possible only if you have a valid reason and satisfy the age limit. However, If you have very long gap between your studies, then it is not possible. Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Graduation course without completing 12th standard. However, you can do the Diploma course through distance mode based on your 10th qualification.
30th April 2016, 11:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you can do schooling after a very long gap. But before that you should require to produce the certificate or the reason behind. Most of the cases the Colleges will ask about the reason and earlier academic qualifications.

More over you were telling that you don't want to give " Intermediate ". So no problem you can directly ump to graduation through distance mode.
1st May 2016, 12:02 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to continue your study after long years of gap between studies. In Indian system of education, without 10+2, a candidate can not become eligible for bachelor's degree.

You can become eligible for degree course only when you complete your 10+2 board exams from any recognized board. After 10+2 board exams and passing in it, you can take admission in any university in bachelor's degree course.
1st May 2016, 01:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have completed a minimum of 12th standard in order to pursue higher courses ahead.

You can now get admission in Open Universities in order to pursue your course ahead as you have a long gap between your studies.

Open Universities allows you to continue your studies further even if you have left your studies long time back.
1st May 2016, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the regular schools have an upper age limit which will make difficult for you to get admission in a regular school. Only open schooling option is available which doesn't have any upper age limit.

NIOS offer schooling in distance mode and if you have a long gap then this option will be the best because there is no problem during admission due to a long gap.
1st May 2016, 10:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can not do bachelor's degree in any stream without intermediate. The eligibility criteria for doing bachelor's degree in any stream is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

You must pass 10+2 from any recognized board if you want to bachelor's degree from any university, without which you can not do graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?