2nd August 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard

How much percentage do I require to get into science field? What if I get bad marks in biology cause that's not my subject of interest but I want to go into Physics and Maths field?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard
  2. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required for 11th standard of science stream?
  5. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard of Delhi private Schools?
  6. Can I get science stream in 11th standard after scoring 68% in 10th standard
  7. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya, Delhi?
  8. Which stream I can take in 11th if I have got very less percentage in 10th?
  9. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in 11th standard of Shri Shivaji Education Society Science College, Nagpur?
  16. What minimum CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in DPS Greater Noida in 11th standard?
  17. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  18. Possibility to get Science stream in 11th with B2 Grade in Science and 8 CGPA in 10th?
2nd August 2016, 08:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard

Percentage required in 10th to get science stream in 11th standard:-

To get admission in most of the good schools, affiliated to Central or State government, to pursue science stream, you must try to score a minimum 70% in aggregate in physics, chemistry and maths or physics, chemistry, biology.

Apart from such school , there are many other schools which might accept candidate with 60% - 65%, but to pursue your studies from good and well known schools, you must score 70% of more.
2nd August 2016, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon the school and cut off varies according to the kind of school. In reputed schools admission is based on merit and cut off marks remains very high.

Best of four subjects according to your choice of stream will decide the marks for merit list. Hence, if your overall aggregate percentage is good then you will get admission.
2nd August 2016, 09:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no fixed aggregate or criteria declared by any board for the admission of candidates in any stream.

So, candidates passed 10th are eligible for the admission in the stream of there choice. But is the school who fixes the criteria for the admission in different course.

So, you can visit the school to get the eligibility criteria for the admission in different stream.
3rd August 2016, 07:49 AM
Amank1647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much percentage do I require to get into science field? What if I get bad marks in biology cause that's not my subject of interest but I want to go into Physics and Maths field?
Percentage required in 10th to get science stream in 11th standard:-

To get admission in most of the good schools, affiliated to Central or State government, to pursue science stream, you must try to score a minimum 70% in aggregate in physics, chemistry and maths or physics, chemistry, biology.

Apart from such school , there are many other schools which might accept candidate with 60% - 65%, but to pursue your studies from good and well known schools, you must score 70% of more.
20th August 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10th.there are only arts and commerce in my school.But I am interested in science.what should I do now.
7th March 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What if somebody gets bad marks in physics and maths in class 10th standard in model exam 2? That person can get science stream on the basis of ICSE marks.
18th March 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

So I have to score minimum 70 percent. Thank you for this information it is very much important for me.
21st May 2019, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% marks in wbbse board's madhyamik exam. I want to study science. And i want to go ahead with these subject. So am i allowed to study science ? I mean can i get addmission in any school to study science?
15th July 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I got 43.71% marks in wbbse board's madhyamik exam. I want to study science. And i want to go ahead with these subject. So am i allowed to study science ? I mean can i get addmission in any school to study science?
19th May 2022, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I have gotten commerce but I want science any schools that can take ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?