25th July 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

Respected Sir,
Please tell me the pattern of questions of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam. Also let me know the marks for qualifying in these subjects.

26th July 2015, 04:00 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

For latest syllabus and pattern you must need to visit the (cbse.nic.in) CBSE official website time to time to get an update regarding the sample papers or you can also contact to your school teacher they will guide you better than anyone else

Passing marks for each subject is given below
Maths - 33
Physics - 23
Chemistry - 23
Note * You must need to score passing marks in practical as well for chemistry and physics ( 13 marks in each from 30)
26th July 2015, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Please tell me the pattern of questions of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam. Also let me know the marks for qualifying in these subjects.
Below are the attachments of CBSE board 12th standard question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?