17th March 2016, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Porcedure to get admission in Sairam School, Puttarparthi in UKG?

Dear sir/madam,

My daughter name is nithya. She is doing LKG in karimnagar dist. My dream is to join her UKG in sairam school in puttaparthi. She is age 3 years 8 months. I need to know about the procedure for admission there?

17th March 2016, 12:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Porcedure to get admission in Sairam School, Puttarparthi in UKG?

First of all you will have to fill in the application form for admission in the prospective school, after that you should wait to see whether your child is selected for admission or not. Once your child is selected for admission, you will have to submit all the required documents for admission.
17th March 2016, 12:37 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in Ukg in Sairam School in Puttaparthi, you should first of all get the application form and after filling in the required details and submitting the documents required for admission, your child will probably be provided admission, if she will be eligible for it.
17th March 2016, 08:22 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

You have to get application from the school which will be given in the school which you are interested to join. After getting application, you have to apply for it as many schools will keep written test for their parents so keep prepared yourself and ready for the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?