17th March 2016, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Can few months age relaxation be given in UKG admission?

My daughter will complete 5 years on13th of april. I want her to get admission in ukg class. Actually school is refusing for giving admission in ukg as she is not 5 year age on 31st march this year. So can she get few month relaxation in age?

Thank You

17th March 2016, 12:39 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can few months age relaxation be given in UKG admission?

You can request the school to provide admission as only few days will be left for your child to turn 5 years old and even if after that your child is not being provided admission, then I would ask you to opt for admission in some other school.

She cannot get age relaxation under any circumstances as of now.
17th March 2016, 12:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It can be considered if the school is willing to and can send a letter to the board of education regarding the issue you are facing but only if the school is willing to do so. you should however approach the school and try to convince them to allow your child for admission.
17th March 2016, 08:33 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Yes few months age relaxation will be given for the children but there is nothing wrong in that. You have to follow steps if you want ot join your child into any school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?