17th December 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam from BGS School, Barnala and I got failed in two subjects. I was again applied from private candidate but, got compartment in Physics. Can I appear in compartment exam again? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?
  2. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  3. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  4. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  5. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  6. How can I save my 1 year if got compartment in Physics of 12th?
  7. Can I give Re compartment exam after failing in compartment in Physics
  8. Can I fill up AIIMS and AIPMT forms if reappearing for compartment exams?
  9. Will I be considered as an appearing candidate to apply in JEE if going to appear in Physics compartment exam of CBSE?
  10. Can I get admission in KV school after giving 4 time compartment exam?
  11. Date of compartment exam of Physics of class 12th?
  12. Can I improve my 12th after having a gap? I have done 12th and have got compartment in Biology
  13. Possibility to write practical exam of 12th Chemistry again if got failed last year? Who will conduct this exam? -- [New]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Practical exam of 12th CBSE Physics?
  15. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be considered, fail or compartment if fail in Physics paper of 12th PCB?
  17. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
  18. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
18th December 2016, 10:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?

I am sorry to say that you can only appear for compartmental examination twice consecutively and not 3 times, so you cannot appear for compartmental examination 3 times in a row, there is no such provision for it.

You will have to continue with your studies with the marks you have scored in your compartmental exam.
18th December 2016, 11:38 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam from BGS School, Barnala and I got failed in two subjects. I was again applied from private candidate but, got compartment in Physics. Can I appear in compartment exam again? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?
Yes. Since you failed in physics subject. You can fill the application form for compartment exam for this subject which generally publishes right after the declaration of the results.
And if you have failed in physics practical then yes, you have to give practical exam also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?