9th June 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura for 10th CBSE student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE school. But I want to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura for Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for me to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura after 10th CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to join Army Public School, Indore for 10th CBSE student?
  2. Is admission test conducted for 11th standard in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura?
  3. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  4. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  5. Possibility to join Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 10th ICSE student?
  6. List of CBSE schools offering 11th Science in Panipat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to join 21st Century Upper Primary School, Hyderabad for 10th CBSE student?
  8. Can I get Ravindra Public School, Pitampura(Delhi) with Science stream(PCM) if scored 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  9. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Possibility to join Greenwood High School, Warangal for 10th CBSE student? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to join Aluva Settlement High School, Ernakulam for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Possibility to join Adarsh Shiksha Parishad School, Jaipur for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Procedure to get 6th standard admission in Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini?
  15. Requirements to get admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 7th standard J&K Board student?
  16. Possibility to join Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur for 10th CBSE student?
  17. How to join school after passing 10th from CBSE
  18. Whether Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
12th June 2018, 05:24 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura for 10th CBSE student?

Yes, of course you can get admission in 11th standard in the above mentioned school after having completed your 10th board examination from CBSE board, there is no issue in it.

You will however have to collect all of your school leaving certificates and along with your marksheet at the time of applying for admission.

You should however try to score as well as possible and increase your chances of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?