19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School in Indore. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Play School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

3rd July 2022, 09:50 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?

The preschool admission procedure can prove to be a nightmare for parents if they are not prepared for it. But once you have a clear idea of it, the entire process will be smooth one. It is always a very competitive scene in the popular preschools. In Humpty Dumpty Nursery School admission process is very simple. First of all visit to school and get an application form, fill it and submit it. Second round is of interview of your child. They will analyse mental level of your child and provide a seat accordingly. After that you can complete other admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?