28th July 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?

I have passed 9th from a CBSE school and I have to change my school i have to take admission 10th class? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer from someone soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
28th July 2015, 12:51 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?

Procedure -->
* Obtain the neccesary certificates of you from your current school
The certificates are following :-
a) T.C
b) Study certificate
c ) other necessary certificates.

* choose the school in which 10th standard portion not yet started because in many schools they will start 10th standard in the middle of 9th class by teaching basics .

* So be careful in the selection of school
* After that you can submit your certificates in your selected college then start studying ...
29th July 2015, 12:35 AM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?

You can easily change your school but make sure you must remain in same board that is CBSE. For this firstly you have to visit the school campus and you would required the following documents.
Transfer Certificate from previous school.

Character Certificate.

Report card of class 9th. By follow the procedure you will get the admission.
1st February 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in IX CBSE. We need to ask the registration card from the current school to submit for admission in new school in Grade X.
12th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the required minimum age at time of class 9th registration for the session 2017-18 in CBSE board.
23rd August 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to change school from class 9th C B S E to 10th C B S E with out 9th class marks memo?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?