22nd June 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(CS) in LNCT Bhopal having scored 74 marks in JEE Main?

Hello sir,
I have completed 12th with 67.4% marks and appeared in JEE Main exam, and secured 74 marks. Can I get admission in B.Tech with CS branch in LNCT Bhopal with these score?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech in LNCT Bhopal after scoring 62.4% marks in BSEB and 35 marks in JEE mains?
  2. Can I admission in INCT College Bhopal in B.Tech after scoring 23 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Can I get admission in LNCT Bhopal after passing 12th with 70%
  4. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I get a government college of LNCT Bhopal?
  7. Can i get admission in LNCT Bhopal after securing 66.8% in BSEB board?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal if secured 68.9% in 12th BSEB and scored 74 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  11. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  12. Admission in LNCT Bhopal after scoring 59.66% marks in 12th and 28 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get LNCT or Oriental in Bhopal after scoring 92 marks in MP PET and 69 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Possibility to get admission in IIITM, Gwalior with 90 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get admission in Manit Bhopal after scoring 59 marks in JEE mains
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT, Surat if I scored 209 marks in JEE Main exam? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2016, 08:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(CS) in LNCT Bhopal having scored 74 marks in JEE Main?

Eligibility to Get Admission in B.Tech(CS) in LNCT Bhopal :

The candidate who have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with an aggregate of 45% marks. Institute admits the students in its undergraduate B.Tech programs through JEE main. According to 2015 cut-off rank to get admission in LNCT Bhopal are given Below.

Opening Rank is 55177
closing Rank is 121694
23rd June 2016, 09:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(CS) in LNCT Bhopal having scored 74 marks in JEE Main?

I am sorry to say that you have negligible chances of getting admission in the above mentioned Institute after having scored mere 74 marks in JEE(Main) examination as the competition level is quite high. You should however try for admission in some other college and continue with your studies further.
24th June 2016, 07:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The cut off marks changes every year with the ongoing competition, it is very difficult to provide the exact details about the cut off marks. You must contact to the LNCT Bhopal to get the exact details about the cut off marks and vacancy of the seat.
2nd July 2016, 10:13 AM
shreenivas A
Junior Member+

Eligibility to Get Admission in B.Tech(CS) in LNCT Bhopal :

The candidate who have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with an aggregate of 45% marks. Institute admits the students in its undergraduate B.Tech programs through JEE main. According to 2015 cut-off rank to get admission in LNCT Bhopal are given Below.

Opening Rank is 55177
closing Rank is 121694
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?