15th November 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Jharkhand State board exam for 11th with Commerce stream? Are objective questions asked in exam?

Hello sir, I am appearing in 11th exam from Jharkhand board with Commerce stream. I want to know the exam detail and syllabus of it? Do objective question asked in exam?

18th November 2016, 10:44 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Syllabus of Jharkhand State board exam for 11th with Commerce stream? Are objective questions asked in exam?

Syllabus of Jharkhand Board Commerce Stream :

Commerce:

Compulsory Core Language, Entrepreneurship, Business Mathematics, Business Studies, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Additional Language and Vocational

These are the above subjects followed in commerce group.

* Objective questions will be there in some subjects.

And here i attached the detailed syllabus of 11th Commerce.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus_11_commerce_1.pdf(30.62 MB, 1888 views)
14th January 2017, 08:44 PM
sapnayadav51

Default Re: Syllabus of Jharkhand State board exam for 11th with Commerce stream? Are objective questions asked in exam?

I am tell you Syllabus of Jharkhand Board Commerce Stream are given below :
1.Compulsory Core Language, 2.Entrepreneurship, 3.Business Mathematics, 4.Business Studies, 5.Mathematics/Statistics, 6.Computer Science, 7.Economics,
Objective questions will be asked some time.
18th May 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in commerce class 11 in jharkhand board? please explain with mandatory subjects and optional subjects.
11th August 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in Jac board college this year and want to know all about it's syllabus, preferably books name and reading and writing method suitable for this state board exam. Please help me soon, as I have no idea about all this..
19th September 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know class 11 syllabus of commerce of all subject of session 2019-20.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?