21st June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I change CBSE to MP board?

sir. for improvement in 12th marks can i change cbse to mp board.

11th December 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change CBSE to MP board?

should I change my MP Board to CBSC board from the 12th class?
10th June 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i have got 60%in 11 cbse school...i want to take admission in 12 from m.p. board for better marks...is it right.?
5th August 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 60% in cbse and now i want to repeat twelth so can i switch cbse board to m.p board
19th March 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have attain 11 th class to 60 percent in cbse exam i want to change to cbse to mp board
2nd April 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the effect if I take mpboard from cbse in 12 is there any problm but I am taking mpboard but I will study of cbse syllabus may I take give me suggestions
2nd April 2015, 11:34 PM
PK99310

sir improvement in your marks will depends on you and your handwork .

board matters but it's doesn't matter a lot . as per marks concern cbse is more better than mp board .but if still you want to go with mp board then you can go but you have to do hard work to get the good marks .
3rd April 2015, 09:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

One thing i can assure you, no state board gives more marks than CBSE. Also, CBSE board is the most prevailed board in the country so it has its own advantages.

A student from a state board and a student from CBSE, a company would definitely give it a thought before selecting a former one. Also, the syllabus of CBSE has been designed in a more scientific and precise way so that students can learn more and score at the same time.
Also, it is also not recommended to switch boards after 11th. The reason being that 11th and 12th classes have linked syllabus.

So, our advise would be that you prepare in CBSE only. If you want a plan for scoring good marks, do reply we will definitely assist you in that also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?