17th November 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for scoring 80% marks within 3 months of class 12th exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am about to appear for the board exam. I want to know how can I prepare for scoring 80% marks within 3 months of class 12th exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st November 2016, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for scoring 80% marks within 3 months of class 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am about to appear for the board exam. I want to know how can I prepare for scoring 80% marks within 3 months of class 12th exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

You have to plan well to score over 80% marks in Class 12th examination, within 3 months preparation. First plan to allocate time to each subject, for example allocate less days for languages and more days for your core subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Accountancy, Economics, Commerce etc. Follow the time table properly; you should get the previous year’s question papers and study the questions which are asked frequently. Increase your time of study slowly every day. Get help from your parents or brother or sister or friends. Try to improve your writing skills, the impressions of your answer sheet is very important to get good marks.
15th December 2016, 12:38 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How can I prepare for scoring 80% marks within 3 months of class 12th exam?

Now, its time to tight your belt for your 12th board examination. You just have only 3 months in your hand to do your best in examination.And for this you have to start your revision of your subjects related topics and clear all your doubts by consulting to the subject teachers.
Best of luck.
25th June 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, I want to score good marks in 12th board (commerce)in GSEB board. Now I have a 8 months to study for board exams and I am going regular to my school and classes but I am nervous because now-a-days students expecting more marks in board but they get less in there board result so.... why??This things are happening?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?