6th November 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard under medical circumstances?

I want to get admission in class 12 th of cbse board... I m suffering from typhoid that why I was unable to go school ..... my school administration not allowing me to entering in class 11 final examination due to short attendence ... and school administration also not taking my medical certificate I donot no.. why plz gave me some solution what I do plz also tell is it possible to get admission in class12 cbse board

9th November 2014, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard under medical circumstances?

No, you cannot get admission in 12th standard of CBSE board without appearing for 11th standard final examinations. You have mentioned that your school is not allowing you to appear for 11th Class final examinations because of shortage of attendance and even they are not accepting Medical Certificate. I think the reason behind that was even if you submit a Medical Certificate, your attendance will be increased upto 5 to 10% which will not meet the required attendance percentage. So, if you are not having sufficient attendance even after submitting Medical Certificate, you cannot do anything except you need to appear for 11th Class final examinations next year. Without appearing for 11th standard final examinations, you cannot get admission in 12th standard. So, to get admission in 12th standard, you must have to qualify in 11th standard examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?