15th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for engineering under rural quota if I have completed 1st to 10th standard in rural school?

My son studied 8 years from 1st std to 8th std in rural school than from 9th to 10th he studied in other rural school can he get an engineering seat in cet under rural quota? Can you please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the rual quota reservation for stuying in more than 1 school?
  2. Rural quota reservation in medical pg course in KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to start school from 1st to 8th in rural area?
  4. Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?
  5. Whether Kannada Medium quota is considered in KAS or not?
  6. What is the procedure of opening an Englsih medium School in Orissa rural area?
  7. Colleges which I can get after scoring 40,000 rank in CET in Rural Quota and 3A category?
  8. Can I get a medical government seat under rural quota after scoring 3625 in KCET?
  9. Rural school education certificate of 8th or 10th which is required for Medical Officer interview?
  10. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?
  11. How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation
  12. Am i eligible for rural banks in Andhra with 10th qualification in Telugu medium?
  13. Sample Question Papers of TET Exam of HP being a candidate with English and Social studies as the subjects in B.Ed?
  14. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology with 44% in 10th?
  16. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  17. Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?
  18. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development? -- [New]
17th October 2016, 04:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for engineering under rural quota if I have completed 1st to 10th standard in rural school?

I am sorry to say that there is no such scheme of any rural quota for the admission in Engineering.
Candidates must have to satisfy the required criteria for Engineering and have to qualify in the respective Engineering Entrance Examinations in order to get a seat in any of the Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?