24th March 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?

Hello friends, I am studying Diploma in rural development (DRD) after +2 (12th standard).So, what course I have to study after completing DRD for better career. Or get jobs, but one thing I am not graduate only study 2-DRD and DRD student can lateral entry to PGDRD . Please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  2. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  3. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  4. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
  5. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Eligibility for PDO in Rural Development and PAnchayat Raj department?
  7. What is the full form of NABARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  9. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Future of one year PG Diploma in Rural Management or HR?
  11. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  13. Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Rural Development in KSOU?
  14. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?
  15. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  16. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  17. Future in Master in Rural development? Distance degree is equivalent to regular degree?
  18. Should I join Rural Development Diploma course to get job in a reputed NGO?
25th March 2017, 11:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying Diploma in rural development (DRD) after +2 (12th standard).So, what course I have to study after completing DRD for better career. Or get jobs, but one thing I am not graduate only study 2-DRD and DRD student can lateral entry to PGDRD . Please reply me

You can study BA Rural Development course after completion of Diploma in Rural Development. Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations can study the BA in Rural Development course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The BA Rural Development course can be studied in the following colleges and universities in India.

University of Mumbai - Official Website

University of Lucknow - Official Website

Sri Krishnadevaraya University - Official Website
23rd March 2018, 09:19 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?

Dear if you have completed Diploma in Rural Development then you should know that there are so many universities in India which provides MBA - in Rural Development and Management so after completion of your Diploma in Rural Development you can go for MBA.

But to apply for MBA in Rural Development your diploma must be of the 3 years period then only you will be eligible to apply for MBA in Rural Development.

Once you complete 2 years MBA - Masters of Business Administration then you will get Rural Development knowledge with management and administration because MBA is demanded in both private and govt. sector jobs and you can choose jobs as per your choice after your MBA

I have listed names of some universities which provides MBA in Rural Development :

01. BBAU - Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University - Lucknow

02. Govind Vallabh Panth Social Science Institute - Allahabad

03. Xavier Institute of Management - Bhuvneshwar

04. National Institute of Agriculture Marketing - Kaipur

05. Don Bosco Group of Institution - Bangalore

Thanks and Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?