1st September 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to start school from 1st to 8th in rural area?

How to start a school for the 1st to 8th education in rural areas because all rural areas education level is very poor so we have plan the school for rural areas. pls guide me for education pattern and syllabus? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample Question Papers of TET Exam of HP being a candidate with English and Social studies as the subjects in B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  3. Rural school education certificate of 8th or 10th which is required for Medical Officer interview?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get the admission for class 8th in Banasthali school?
  5. How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  7. To which area will I be considered local for EAMCET?
  8. Am I a local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 6th and 7th from central school Chennai, 10th from Secunderabad and intermediate 1st year in Vizag
  9. Which institute is providing 3 years MBBS degree to work in rural areas?
  10. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  13. The procedure to get admission in top Army school of India and preparation tips for the same?
  14. What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?
  15. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school?
  16. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  17. Does school organizes Olympiad? Eligibility to apply for 1st standard candidate?
  18. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2015, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to start school from 1st to 8th in rural area?

Normally, in rural areas schooling starts from class I without any LKG or UKG. But these days you can get kindergarten in most of the towns and cities. Rural areas may have school affiliated to state board or CBSE board.

Admission in schools in rural areas is not a difficult process as there are a number of schools coming up. Convent schools are available in most of the rural regions apart from other government schools.
3rd September 2015, 10:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to start school from 1st to 8th in rural area?

Admission procedure in Rural school is quite simple one, you just need to9 approach the prospective school in which you wish your child to get admission in and follow the admission procdeures in order to get the relevant details regarding admission.

Mostly you will just have to deposit the admission fees and start sending your child to school when the session starts.
3rd September 2015, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to start a school for the 1st to 8th education in rural areas because all rural areas education level is very poor so we have plan the school for rural areas. pls guide me for education pattern and syllabus? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?
As you wish to start school on rural area you need study there environment.
In rural area many of the students like to complete there school in english medium so you can try for that .
24th February 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to start convent school 1 to 8 in rural areas step by step guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?