9th May 2017, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get readmission in 11th standard from WBCHSE to CBSE board?

I had passed class X from CBSE school, got admission in class XI WBHSCE school. Facing problem for mode of teaching. Can I get readmission in class XI in any CBSE school? What should be done for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to study in 12th CBSE for 11th WBCHSE student?
  4. Is it possible to migrate from WBCHSE to CBSE during mid-term of 11th?
  5. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  6. Which is better among CBSE and WBCHSE to study 11th Biology?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  9. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  10. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  11. Possibility to fillup application of WBCHSE for a candidate failed in a subject of 11th standard?
  12. List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?
  13. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  14. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  15. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  16. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
23rd May 2017, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get readmission in 11th standard from WBCHSE to CBSE board?

Yes, you can get admission in CBSE Board school for pursuing 11th standard only if there are vacant seats. To take admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board School, you need to appear in entrance examination or admission test conducted by the school. Some CBSE Board schools offer admission in 11th standard on basis of merit of 10th standard board examination marks. So, if there are vacant seats in 11th standard in CBSE Board school, by following the admission procedure, you can get admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?