28th July 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?

I have passed my 11th standard from icse school in bihar and now i am shifting to my home in banglore.i am not able to concentrate on my studies because of i am often falling sick in bihar.is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from another school? please reply me fast.I will be very thankufull to you :-)

29th July 2015, 09:23 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?

Yes it is possible only on one condition if you are shifting in the same board means the school in which you are taking admission in 12th class is must be an ICSE affiliated school because registration is done in 11th class for 12th Board exams means you are already registered at ICSE Board.
It is totally depends on the school may be any of school provides you admission i would like to suggests you firstly contact to the schools in which you have any personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school and you would never face any issue
29th July 2015, 10:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?

Yes, definitely you are allowed to change your school after any standard.

You can easily change your school from current location Bihar to your next residence in Bangalore.

For changing your school you must have to submit some important documents in your new school.

Here is list of some important documents that you will need to submit :

** A migration certificate

** A good character certificate

** Detailed mark list of 11th class for getting admission in 12th.

** Two passport size photographs.

** Properly filled new admission form.

After submitting your admission fee and completing other formalities you are eligible to start your classes in the new school.
29th July 2015, 10:44 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can change your board in 12th standard but you will face some difficulty in changing the board. Basically registration for 10th standard is done in 9th standard & registration for 12th standard is done in 11th. Thus school need to register your name with a application as a special case. Most of the school denied to do this but some will allow you to give admission.

So, first of all you have to find an appropriate school for admission. After that you visit to school and have a meeting with school principal. Ask them about admission procedure in detail. Once you get admission then complete remaining admission related formalities.

Documents which you required during this process are:-
1. School Leaving Certificate.
2. Character Certificate.
3. Mark sheet of previous class.
4. Mark sheet of 10th standard.
5. Migration Certificate.
6. Resident proof.
7. Passport size photograph.
29th July 2015, 01:29 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th.

Just submit the following document to your new school and the school will allowed you the admission :

School Leaving Certificate
Transfer Certificate
10th and 11th marksheet
Character certificate
30th July 2015, 01:19 AM
pointer01

Yes, it is possible only when you are going to shift in the school of same board in which you have passed your 11th. You can change the school in 11th but cannot change the Board in class 12th. You would required the following documents-

Transfer certificate from previous school.

Migration Certificate.

Character Certificate.

Pass Certificate of class 10th.

Report Card of class 11th.
28th November 2015, 08:12 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

It is Possible to change the School after passing 11th Class from ICSE.You can take admission in any School.You should visit the School where you want to take admission and meet the Principal of that School.If you are new that Place,you should get details and information about the Best Schools of that area before taking admission in any School.

You should have the documents for taking the admission are as follows:
1. Transfer Certificate
2. Character Certificate
3. Migration Cerficate
4. Last year Pass Marksheeet
5. Some recent Photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?